The OPPO Find X2 Pro smartphone is now available for pre-order in the Philippines via OPPO’s official Lazada store!
It’s the company’s flagship smartphone that features a 120Hz 6.7-inch AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865 chipset, 12GB of RAM, 48MP triple cameras with 60x zoom, and 65W fast charging technology.
However, the variant that will be sold here in the country won’t come with 5G connectivity. This is the same case with other “5G smartphones” launched this year so far. 5G networks are currently limited in coverage to Clark and some areas in Makati.
The OPPO Find X2 Pro is listed on Lazada with an official price of ₱65,990.00 with three color options – black, orange, and concrete gray. Freebies for the device include a ₱1,000 LazMall voucher, powerbank, and the OPPo Enco Quiet headset.
Pre-sale is from March 13 while the launch date is set on March 21, 2020.
UP NEXT: OPPO Find X2 Pro Full Review!
- 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED Display (1440 x 3168 Pixels), 513 ppi
- Android 10 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset
- 12 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (48+48+13 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 32 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 512GB UFS Internal Storage
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4260mAh Battery
- 65W Fast Charging (SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge, 100% in 38 minutes)
- ₱ 65,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines