Huawei Philippines is yet to officially announce the new Huawei Y7p smartphone in the country. However, two retailers already posted the specs, price, and availability of the device.
Its official price is ₱9,990.00 while the specs include a 48MP triple camera setup, punch-hole display, and 4,000mAh battery.
Huawei Y7p Features
The Huawei Y7p has a 6.39-inch HD+ display with a punch-hole for its 8 Megapixel selfie camera. Its triple rear cameras are composed of a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP portrait camera.
It’s powered by a Kirin 710F chipset with 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery, and 64GB of expandable storage. It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint scanner, and a face unlock feature.
It comes in two color options – midnight black and aurora blue.
Huawei Y7p Freebies and Release Date
There’s no official release date given in the public posts by Tekphone and CMK Cellphones.
However, they have specified freebies that go along with each purchase of the device. These include a phone case, selfie stick, ring holder and USB-powered min fan.
UP NEXT: Huawei Y7p Full Review!
- 6.39-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1560 Pixels), 269 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (48+8+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging
- 159.8 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm @ 176 g
- ₱9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱8,999.00 - Price drop on July 19, 2020