The Realme 5 became the best-selling smartphone during Lazada’s 11.11 Sale 2019 in the Philippines.
This is the biggest one-day online shopping event in the country and the Realme 5 sold more units compared to other smartphones and tablets. It’s a testament to the rise of the Realme brand and the Filipino consumers’ consistent preference for budget-friendly smartphones.
Realme 5 Features
The Realme 5 has a 6.5-inch HD+ display, 13MP selfie camera, and quad rear cameras. Its rear cameras are composed of a 12MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth camera.
It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset with either 3GB or 4GB of RAM. It also has a fingerprint scanner, 4G LTE connectivity, and up to 128GB of expandable storage.
A massive 5,000mAh battery powers the device.
Realme 5 Review
I have already reviewed the Realme 5 smartphone. It redefined budget smartphones once again! Here’s a list of different articles about the device:
UP NEXT: Realme 5 Full Review!
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 269 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (12+8+2+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 13 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB, 64GB or 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging
- ₱ 6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬