All three will be available in the Philippines and come with the company’s new Dynamic AMOLED screen technology with punch-hole design, Exynos 9820 chipset and wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10+
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has the most high-end features of the three new smartphones. It has a 6.3-inch display that occupies almost the entire front panel of the phone.
It also has a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP triple camera setup that includes a telephoto and ultra-wide while the selfie camera is a pair of 10MP and 8MP cameras with autofocus.
Powering the device is a 4100mAh battery that support wireless charging for itself as well as serve as a wireless powerbank for other gadgets.
There are two variants of the Samsung Galaxy S10+: the regular 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant and an insane 12GB RAM and 1TB storage variant!
Samsung Galaxy S10
The regular Samsung Galaxy S10 has almost the same features as the Samsung Galaxy S10+ but with a slightly smaller form factor.
It has a 6.1-inch display with the same design and resolution. It runs on the octa core Exynos 9280 too with 8GB of RAM (no 1TB variant for the S10 though).
Thankfully, the triple camera system is also present on the Samsung Galaxy S10. The difference is in the front camera since this one only has a single 10MP autofocus selfie camera in the punch-hole of the display.
It does have a smaller battery at 3400mAh but with the same charging speed and wireless charging capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy S10e
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is the most affordable of the three new flagship smartphones from Samsung.
It uses the same Dynamic OLED screen technology and punch-hole “Infinity-O” design in its 5.8-inch display but without the curved edges. There’s also lesser RAM and battery at 6GB and 3100mAh respectively.
Even the rear cameras lost one member – the 12MP telephoto shooter. It’s left with a dual camera setup of 12MP and 16MP ultra-wide.
Click here for the official pricing and release date.
- 6.4-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display (1440 x 3040 Pixels), 522 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 9820 Chipset
- 8 or 12 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (12+12+16 MP) with LED Flash
- 10 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB or 1TB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4100mAh Battery
- 15W Fast Charging, Wireless Charging and Reverse Wireless Charging
- 74.1 x 157.6 x 7.8 mm @ 175 g (198 g for 1TB version)
- ₱55,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱47,990.00 - Price drop on February 13, 2020