After the successful OPPO F9 Island Green photo competition, OPPO Philippines, in partnership with ABS-CBN’s Bantay Kalikasan, will plant 1,200 trees at the La Mesa watershed.
This is after the said competition garnered more than a hundred thousand votes and shares on social media. It featured photos from three local photographers taken using the new OPPO F9 Jade Green smartphone.
The trees will be planted in a 3-hectare area at the La Mesa watershed and will be called “OPPO Forest”.
This one of OPPO’s corporate social responsibility projects as one of the biggest smartphone brands in the Philippines. OPPO employees will also take part in planting the trees.
“OPPO will continue its advocacy of preserving the environment,” OPPO Philippines VP for Marketing Jane Wan said.
OPPO F9 Jade Green
Now let’s talk about the OPPO F9 Jade Green color variant. It features a gradient color scheme at the back that runs from green at the bottom to white on the top.
Meanwhile, the sides, OPPO logo, and even the camera module have gold trims. This makes it one of the best-looking smartphones in the Philippines right now.
It still has the same specs and internal hardware as the other OPPO F9 color variants.
UP NEXT: OPPO F9 Full Review!
- 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Mediatek Helio P60 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 16 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- VOOC Flash Charge (5V/4A)
- ₱17,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱15,990.00 - Price drop on January 25, 2019