It mainly features a gradient paint job at the back. This starts from light green at the bottom to white at the top resulting in an overall pastel feel.
Meanwhile, the sides of the phone have a shiny golden finish. This is also true for the metal surrounding the rear cameras and LED flash. Even the OPPO logo is in gold!
All these design choices make the OPPO F9 Jade Green a perfect choice if you like pastel colors. It also blends well with pieces of jewelry, fashion accessories, and even make-up items.
That doesn’t mean it’s only for women though since it also feels right at home when in the midst of white beaches, turquoise waters and greeneries. If you like to travel, the OPPO F9 Jade Green is not only capable of taking good pictures but it can also be an interesting accent in your Instagram snaps.
The limited edition OPPO F9 Jade Green is now available in OPPO concept stores.
UP NEXT: OPPO F9 Full Review!
- 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Mediatek Helio P60 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 16 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- VOOC Flash Charge (5V/4A)
- ₱ 17,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱15,990.00 - Price drop on January 25, 2019