A big sale of the Huawei P20 smartphone is happening on January 14 to 16, 2019 at Lazada Philippines.
From its official price of ₱34,990, the Huawei P20 will be available at a 30% discount or ₱21,990! That’s a total savings of ₱13,000 for one of the best smartphones for photography!
How to join the Huawei P20 sale?
Since this is a big sale, a lot of people will participate for sure. Hence, you’ll have to prepare and act fast.
First, go to the official listing page of the Huawei P20 on Lazada. You’ll notice that it still has a price tag of ₱30,990 which is the result of a ₱3,000 price drop in August last year.
Next, click the “Add to cart” or “Add to wishlist” button, whichever is available. This will put the product in your wishlist or cart that you can easily check at a later date.
Finally, complete the order by adding the product to your cart if it’s in your wishlist then proceed to check out during the sale period.
Get to know the Huawei P20!
The Huawei P20 is the company’s flagship smartphone in 2018 and features a dual Leica rear camera system praised by reviewers and customers alike.
Here’s is my full review of the Huawei P20 where I noted its impressive design, performance and battery life.
UP NEXT: Huawei P20 Full Review!
- 5.8-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2240 Pixels), 429 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Huawei Kirin 970 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 20 + 12 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 24 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3400mAh Battery
- Huawei SuperCharge (4.5V/5A)
- 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.65 mm @ 165 g
- ₱34,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱30,990.00 - Price drop on August 2018