Vivo has officially launched the new Vivo V11 smartphone globally although the local launch date in the Philippines is scheduled for September 11, 2018.
Its defining features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, edge-to-edge display with a small screen notch, AI-assisted dual rear cameras and ‘dual engine’ fast charging.
Vivo V11 In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
Vivo has been the pioneer with in-display fingerprint sensors in smartphones. With the Vivo V11, the company is making the technology accessible to more consumers.
By placing the fingerprint sensor behind the screen, the phone can have an edge-to-edge display and a clean back.
FullView Display with Small Notch
Just like the OPPO F9, the Vivo V11 also has a small notch. It’s just enough to house the front camera and makes more room for the screen. In fact, the resulting screen to body ratio is 91.27%!
The screen itself is a 6.41-inch Super AMOLED panel with FHD+ resolution or 1080 x 2340 pixels. It also has rounded corners and 2.5D arc edges.
AI Assisted Dual Cameras
The Vivo V11 has dual rear cameras composed of a 12 Megapixel main rear camera and a 5 Megapixel secondary rear camera. The later is used for producing convincing bokeh effects.
Meanwhile, there’s a 25 Megapixel selfie camera on the front. Of course, it has AI beautification and several lighting effects.
Vivo V11 Price and Availability
The Vivo V11 is known as the Vivo V11 Pro in India and has an official price of INR 25,999.00. That’s around ₱19,500.00.
However, there are rumors that the device will be sold in the Philippines at ₱19,990.00.
- 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 12 + 5 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3400mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (9V/2A)
- 157.9 x 75 x 7.9 mm @ 156 g
- ₱19,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱16,999.00 - Price drop on July 2019