The milestone was achieved just 5 months after both phones were released in March 2018. To celebrate, Huawei unveiled four new color variants – brown, black, white and a blue to black gradient.
Brown and Black Leather
The first two color options are genuine leather. Huawei calls these as elegant black and golden brown with real Italian leather.
Unlike the non-leather color variants, these only contain the Huawei and Leica logos at the back. The finer details can’t be stamped on leather.
White and Morpho Aurora
The new white color variant is just a solid Pearl White color that may appeal to minimalist types.
Lastly, the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro now comes in a new gradient color called Morpho Aurora. It’s similar to the previously reelased Twilight color variant but this time, it goes all the way from blue to purple and finally to black.
Kirin 980 Chipset
At the same event, Huawei officially announced the new Kirin 980 chipset. It will power the upcoming Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones.
UP NEXT: Huawei P20 Full Review!
- 5.8-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2240 Pixels), 429 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Huawei Kirin 970 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 20 + 12 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 24 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3400mAh Battery
- Huawei SuperCharge (4.5V/5A)
- 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.65 mm @ 165 g
- ₱34,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱30,990.00 - Price drop on August 2018