Vivo officially launched the first smartphone with an in-display fingerprint sensor in the Philippines – the Vivo X21.
This technology allows the user to simply place a finger directly on the screen to unlock the device as well as securely make payments. No need for a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Vivo X21 Features
Aside from its in-display fingerprint sensor, the Vivo X21 also features a notched 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display, dual rear cameras and A.I. enhanced beautification software.
It runs on a 2.2GHz octa core Snapdragon 660 processor with a whooping 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. Connectivity options include dual band Wi-Fi, 4G LTE and Bluetooth 5.0.
There’s also Face Recognition, Hi-Fi audio and fast charging for its 3200mAh battery.
Vivo X21 Price and Availability
The official price of the Vivo X21 smartphone in the Philippines is ₱29,999.00.
- 6.28-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 2280 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- 6 GB
- 12 + 5 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 12 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3200mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱29,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines