Sony has officially launched the new Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra smartphone in the Philippines.
It features a dual selfie camera system composed of a 16 Megapixel main selfie camera with optical mage stabilization and an 8 Megapixel secondary selfie camera with wide angle field of view. Of course, both cameras are using Sony’s own imaging sensors.
Super Mid-range Smartphone
The Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra is a super mid-range smartphone. That means it has features that almost rival those of more expensive flagship models.
It flaunts a 6-inch FHD display with scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass protective layer. It’s also powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset with a 2.2GHz octa core CPU and 4GB of RAM.
Furthermore, there’s a 23 Megapixel main camera at the back in addition to the dual selfie cameras on the front. This one boasts an ISO setting of up to 12800 for impressive low light shots as well as 4k video recording.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor for security and dual band Wi-Fi. A 3580mAh battery powers the device with 12W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Price and Availability
The official price of the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra in the Philippines is ₱22,990.00. It’s now available in Sony Centre Stores and authorized dealers.
Three color options are available – black, blue and gold.
- 6.0-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 367 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 23 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16 + 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB/64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3580mAh Battery
- Quick Charge 3.0 (12W)
- ₱22,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines