The first relatively affordable smartphone from Samsung with dual rear cameras is now in stores in the Philippines – the Samsung Galaxy J7+.
It’s equipped with a 13.0 Megapixel main rear camera paired with a 5.0 Megapixel secondary rear camera for bokeh effect, wide angle shots and better details in photos. There’s a 16.0 Megapixel front camera too!
Better Low Light Photography
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ boasts better low light photography compared to other smartphones. This is the result of large apertures in its three cameras. Lower numbers are better.
On the back, the dual camera system has f/1.7 and f/1.9 apertures while the selfie camera has f/1.9 aperture. Most smartphone cameras have f/2.2 and f/2.0 aperture.
There’s also a dedicated LED flash for both the dual rear cameras and front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ comes in a ‘sleek full metal body’. It has a 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 4G LTE connectivity and a fingerprint sensor for security.
It runs on a 2.3GHz octa core MediaTek Helio P20 processor with 4GB of RAM and Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
A 3000mAh embedded battery powers the device.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ has an official price of ₱19,990.00 in the Philippines. It’s now available in several stores including some online shops.
Two color options are available – black and gold.
- 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6757 (Helio P20) Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 5.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱ 19,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines