The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is finally here in the Philippines. It’s now available in Samsung stores, online shops and telco centers.
It’s the company’s comeback effort after the Note7 fiasco. It still has the signature S Pen stylus, huge curved display, new dual camera system and a more secure battery.
Price and Installment Plans
With a jaw dropping official price of ₱49,995.00, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is best acquired through an installment plan. Smart has ₱2,499/month post-paid plan while Globe offers the device at ThePLAN2699.
There’s a ₱3,157.87 per month option too if you don’t like being tied to a telco. It’s available through a BDO credit card at Lazada Philippines.
- 6.3-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1440 x 2960 Pixels), 522 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Exynos 8895 Octa Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 12.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3300mAh Battery
- Fast Charging with Wireless Charging
- 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm @ 178 g
- ₱49,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines