The cheapest option is the gold iPhone 8 with 64GB of storage for a ₱41,999.00 price tag. There are three color options – gold, gray and silver.
Aside from the 64GB iPhone 8, there’s also the more expensive iPhone 8 but with four times the storage space at 256GB.
If you’re not contented with the 4.7-inch display of the iPhone 8, the iPhone 8 Plus is a better choice. It has a 5.5-inch display and comes in the same color choices. You’ll have to shell out at least ₱47,999.00 though.
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD Display (750 x 1334 Pixels), 326 ppi
- iOS11 Operating System
- Apple A11 Bionic Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB/256GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging
- 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm @ 148 g