It’s the company’s first smartphone to feature dual rear cameras. This is composed of one 16.0 Megapixel RGB image sensor from Sony with f/1.7 aperture and a 20.0 Megapixel B&W telephoto lens.
OnePlus 5 Features
Aside from the dual rear cameras, the OnePlus 5 also boasts a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display and a 16.0 Megapixel selfie camera in an aluminum body.
It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip with either 8GB or 6GB of RAM and Android 7.1 Nougat as the operating system. There’s also 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor, USB Type C and Dirac HD audio.
A 3300mAh battery powers the device with Dash Charge technology. The company promises up to 58% battery life in merely 30 minutes of charging.
OnePlus 5 Price and Availability in the Philippines
There’s no exact date yet on the arrival of the OnePlus 5 here in the Philippines.
Nevertheless, its price is already set at ₱25,990.00 for the variant with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Meanwhile, the higher end variant with a whooping 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage has a ₱29,990.00 price tag.
- 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 20.0 + 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3300mAh Battery
- Dash Charge (58% in 30 mins)
- ₱26,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines