Vivo Philippines has officially launched the Vivo V5 Plus smartphone that boasts a dual selfie camera system composed of one 20MP main selfie snapper and another 8MP image sensor for bokeh or blurry background effects.
Its official price here in the country is PHP19,999.00 and availability starts on January 28, 2017 in Vivo stores and authorized re-sellers nationwide.
Aside from its dual selfie camera feature, the Vivo V5 Plus also offers a 5.5 inch full HD display covered by a layer of 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. It runs on a 2.0GHz octa core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Funtouch OS 3.0.
At the back of the device is a 16MP camera while its home button hides a fingerprint sensor. It can connect to 4G LTE networks as well as Wi-Fi at 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
It’s housed in an all-metal body with a 3160mAh battery, 64GB built-in storage and a gyroscope for AR games. There’s no room for a microSD card though.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 20.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3160mAh Battery
- ₱16,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines