O+ USA introduced a new product called the O+ Fab Art that features a 7-inch HD screen and dual SIM functionality. This should be classified as a tablet but the company opts to call it a Fablet.
Anyway, there are two variants of the O+ Fab Art – one with black and white stripes and another with a ‘Sporty’ design. Both rock a quad core processor from MediaTek.
In terms of photography, the O+ Fab Art presents an 8MP camera at the back which is autofocus. A 3MP front camera should also suffice for taking selfies and video calls.
There’s 8GB of built-in storage, microSD card slot and support for USB OTG for additional storage space. It is powered by a 2,800mAh battery.
This should now be available in O+ USA stores and retailers for ₱4,995.00. We’re still confirming the amount of its RAM.
- 7.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 210 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 3.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 196.3×110.2×9.3 mm
- 2,800mAh Battery
- Stripes and Sporty Color Options
- ₱4,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines