The vivo Y22s smartphone with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage is now in the Philippines!
It’s available in all vivo stores and authorized dealers with an official price of ₱12,999.00. A more affordable variant with 4GB of RAM is priced at ₱10,999.00. Both models will also be available through installment plans via Home Credit and credit cards payable up to 6 or 9 months.
The vivo Y22s features a large 6.55-inch HD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon6 80 chipset, 4G LTE connectivity, 50 Megapixel dual rear cameras, 8 Megapixel selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
It comes in two color options – Starlit Blue and Summer Cyan.
UP NEXT: vivo Y22s Full Review!
- 6.55-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1612 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 12 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Chipset
- 4GB or 8GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (50+2 MP) with Dual LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 1024 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (side-mounted)
- 5000mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging (70% in 70 minutes)
- 164.30 x 76.10 x 8.38 mm @ 192 g
- ₱10,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱10,599.00 - Price drop on October 25, 2022