vivo Y22s REVIEW (VIDEO)
Here’s my full review of the vivo Y22s smartphone:
The vivo Y22s has a pretty design, capable cameras in low light, long-lasting battery, and decent performance. Its 90Hz screen refresh rate also helps in making animations snappy but I would have loved it if it had full HD display and 5G connectivity.
In the video, I shared my gaming experiences, several sample pictures, sample videos, observations in its design, multimedia consumption, battery life, charging speed, and more.
The vivo Y22s features a 6.55-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate, 50MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, 5000mAh battery, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It comes in two storage variants and two color options, I reviewed the Summer Cyan color with 8GB of RAM.
vivo Y22s Review Summary
The vivo Y22s has a pretty design, capable cameras, long-lasting battery, and decent performance but no 5G connectivity.
- 6.55-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1612 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 12 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Chipset
- 4GB or 8GB of RAMGB of RAM
- 50 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 1024 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging (70% in 70 minutes)
- ₱10,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱10,599.00 - Price drop on October 25, 2022