Infinix Zero Ultra with 200MP Camera and 180W Charging Now Official
Infinix launched a new flagship-level smartphone – the Infinix Zero Ultra! It features extremely fast 180W charging technology and a 200 Megapixel main rear camera.
It promises a full charge in 12 minutes of its 4500mAh battery using a bundled 180W Gallium Nitride (GaN) charger. Meanwhile, its 200MP camera has Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), a 13MP ultra-wide lens, and DOL-HDR technology.
Infinix Zero Ultra Specifications
- 6.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- 120Hz screen refresh rate
- Android 12 OS
- MediaTek Dimensity 920
- Up to 2.5GHz octa-core CPU
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 200MP + 13MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- Up to 4K video recording with OIS
- 32MP selfie camera
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G, & 2G networks
- Wi-Fi 6
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C with OTG
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer ,E-compass
- Ambient Light sensor & Proximity sensor
- 165.50 x 74.50 x 8.76 mm @ 213 g
- Genesis Noir and Coslight Silver colors
The Infinix Zero Ultra smartphone has an official price of $520.
It will be made available in the Philippines soon but Infinix PH hasn’t revealed the official price yet.