The vivo Y35 smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines.
It features 256GB of expandable internal storage, 44W fast charging technology, 256GB of internal storage, 8GB of RAM, and 6.58-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate. It comes in trendy Dawn Gold and Agate Black color options.
The vivo Y35 also features a 50MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras and a 16MP selfie camera. Both camera systems have a dedicated Night Mode for improved low-light photography.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, Funtouch OS 12 software, and a 5000mAh battery.
The official price of the vivo Y35 in the Philippines is ₱14,999.00.
It’s available in vivo stores, kiosks, and authorized retailers starting on September 10, 2022. It comes with a FREE DITO SIM card in the official vivo shops on Shopee, Lazada, and its official website.
UP NEXT: vivo Y35 Full Review!
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2408 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 12 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (50+2+2 MP) with Dual LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 256GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 1024 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (side-mounted)
- 5000mAh Battery
- 44W Fast Charging (vivo FlashCharge, 70% in 34 minutes)
- 164.3 x 76.1 x 8.28 mm @ 188 g
- ₱14,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines