The Huawei MatePad Pro 11 premium productivity tablet is now in the Philippines.
It features a large 11-inch OLED display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate, 5.9mm sleek & slim profile, new HarmonyOS 3 software, and compatibility with the Huawei M-Pen (2nd gen) stylus and Huawei Magnetic Smart keyboard.
The Huawei MatePad Pro 11 runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It’s also equipped with a 13MP + 8MP dual rear camera system with golden camera ring, 16MP selfie camera, 6 custom speakers, and 4 microphones for a great video conferencing experience.
It comes with several features for productivity including stackable widgets, one-step multi-tasking, one-tap multi-window, and Super Device.
A large 8,300mAh battery powers the tablet with 40W fast charging.
Huawei MatePad Pro 11 Specifications
- 11-inch WQXGA+ OLED display (2560 x 1600 Pixels)
- HarmonyOS 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- Up to 3.2GHz octa-core CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 13MP + 8MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 16MP selfie camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou, QZSS
- USB Type-C with OTG
- Stereo Hexa-speakers with Huawei Sound
- 8,300mAh Li-Po Battery (non-removable)
- 40W Fast Charging (Huawei SuperCharge)
- 160.38 x 249.23 x 5.9 mm @ 449 g
- Golden Black color
The official price of the Huawei MatePad Pro 11 in the Philippines is ₱41,999.00. It will be available in Huawei stores, authorized retailers, and official online shops on the Huawei Philippines website, Ladaza, and Shopee.
A pre-order promo runs from September 2 to 8, 2022 with FREE accessories including the Huawei M-Pencil (2nd gen) and Huawei Smart Magnetic keyboard as well as Huawei AppGallery benefits.