Xiaomi has officially launched the Xiaomi 12 Lite smartphone in the Philippines with a starting price of ₱20,999!
It has a boxier design following current trends and comes in chic colors – Lite Pink and Lite Green. It’s also equipped with a 108-Megapixel triple rear camera system with eye-tracking focus, a 32-Megapixel autofocus selfie camera with dual-LED selfie flash, and a 120Hz AMOLED display.
The Xiaomi 12 Lite is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM. It comes with Android 12 OS out of the box with the MIUI 13 user interface.
There’s also Dolby Vision and HDR10+ support for the Gorilla Glass 5-protected display, an under-display fingerprint scanner, 5G connectivity, stereo dual speakers with Dolby Atmos, and infrared remote control function which has been a trademark of Xiaomi smartphones.
It has a 4,300mAh battery that supports 67W ultra-fast charging with the charger already included in the box.
There are two variants of the Xiaomi 12 Lite in the Philippines. The Xiaomi 12 Lite with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at ₱20,999.00 while the Xiaomi 12 Lite with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at ₱21,999.00.
A pre-order promo from August 19 to 26 adds FREEBIES worth ₱3,500.
- 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2400 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 12 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Chipset
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (108+8+2 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 32 Megapixel Front Camera with Dual LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (under-display)
- 4300mAh Battery
- 67W Fast Charging (Turbo, 100% in 41 minutes)
- 159.3 × 73.7 × 7.29 mm @ 173 g
- ₱20,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬