The vivo Y33s smartphone is now available in the Philippines at an official price of ₱12,999.00.
It’s equipped with a 50 Megapixel triple rear camera system for highly detailed pictures even when zoomed-in or cropped. The camera also has electronic image stabilization or EIS for smoother videos and AI Night Photography for bright pictures in low light.
The vivo Y33s runs on a MediaTek Helio G80 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
It flaunts a 6.58-inch FHD+ display, a 16 Megapixel selfie camera, and two-color gradient schemes – mirror black and mid-day dream. There’s also a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 4G LTE connectivity, and Funtouch OS 11 software.
A large 5,000mAh battery powers the device with support for 18W fast charging technology via USB Type-C.
UP NEXT: vivo Y33s Full Review!
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2400 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 11 Operating System
- MediaTek Helio G80 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (50+2+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 1000 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 5000mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.00 mm @ 182 g
- ₱12,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬