The vivo X70, a smartphone hailed as the “Next Imagery Master”, is now officially available in the Philippines with an official price of ₱34,999.00.
It elevates the meaning of photography using its ZEISS optics, Ultra-Sensing Gimbal 3.0 technology, and bespoke Sony image sensor. It’s available in vivo kiosks and authorized dealers nationwide as well as online on Lazada and Shopee.
The customized Sony image sensor of the vivo X70 has a large 1/1.7 inch size allowing it to gather more light that improves the overall image quality.
This is complemented by the ZEISS T* certified lens coating which reduces stray light and ghosting in low light images. The Ultra Night Vision leverages this feature along with the Gimbal stabilization to produce impressive night shots.
It also retains the ZEISS-style portrait bokeh with improved subject-background separation.
See sample pictures from the vivo X70 in this article:
vivo X70 Sample Pictures and Videos: Here’s what ZEISS cameras can do!
The vivo X70 is powered by a 3.0GHz octa-core processor, 12GB of RAM, Funtouch OS 12, and a 4400mAh battery. It also has a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 5G connectivity, under-display fingerprint scanner, and 44W fast charging technology.
It’s best paired with the new vivo TWS 2e wireless earphones for ₱2,999.00 only.
UP NEXT: vivo X70 Full Review!
- 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2376 Pixels), 398 ppi
- Android 11 Operating System
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Chipset
- 12 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (40+12+12 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 32 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 256GB Internal Storage
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display)
- 4400mAh Battery
- 44W Fast Charging (FlashCharge)
- 160.10 x 75.39 x 7.55 mm @ 181 g
- ₱34,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines