vivo Philippines launched a new budget-friendly smartphone in the country called the vivo Y12s.
It features three huge upgrades over vivo’s previous offerings. These include a long-lasting 5,000mAh battery, improved FuntouchOS 11 software with Multi-Turbo, and side-mounted fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button.
The vivo Y12s also flaunts a 6.51-inch Halo FullView display with HD+ resolution and 270 PPI pixel density. It’s housed in a glossy body in two gleaming colorways – Glacier Blue and Phantom Black.
A MediaTek Helio P35 chipset powers the device with 3GB of RAM for multi-tasking and 32GB of expandable storage.
It has a dual rear camera setup composed of a 13 Megapixel main rear camera and a 2 Megapixel depth sensor. There’s also an 8 Megapixel selfie camera housed in the small “Halo” display cutout on the front.
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 10 Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 5000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging Rate
- 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41 mm @ 191 g
- ₱6,499.00 Official Price in the Philippines