Apple officially launched the new iPhone SE smartphone today. Let’s call it the Apple iPhone SE (2020).
It has a classic design reminiscent of the iPhone 8 but with modern features. These include the same processor found in the iPhone 11 Pro – the Apple A13 Bionic, improved 12 Megapixel camera, and IP67 water resistance.
The phone’s display looks outdated though with its 16:9 aspect ratio and substantial bezels. Its camera comes with Portrait mode (supported when the subject is a person), 4K video recording, and lighting effects.
The official price of the iPhone SE 2020 in the Philippines starts at ₱26,490.00. This is for the 64GB version and comes in three color options – black, white, and red.
There’s also a 128GB version with an official price of ₱30,490.00 and a 256GB version that costs ₱36,490.00.
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD Display (750 x 1334 Pixels), 326 ppi
- iOS13 Operating System
- Apple A13 Bionic Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 12 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 1821mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes) and Wireless Charging
- ₱ 26,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines