The Samsung Galaxy A51 is now available in the Philippines through Globe’s postpaid plan.
It’s a new smartphone from Samsung that features a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with a punch-hole selfie camera, 48MP quad-camera setup at the back, Exynos 9611 chipset, 6GB RAM, and 4000mAh battery.
Globe offers the Samsung Galaxy A51 with ₱0 cashout at Plan 1499. This includes 10GB of data allocation, unlimited texts, unlimited Globe/TM calls, and 100 minutes of calls to other networks.
The plan also comes with several freebies. These are 6 months of Amazon Prime Video subscription, 3 months of iflix VIP subscription, 1GB of Facebook access per month, and a JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker.
The device can also be availed through the most affordable Plan 599. However, this requires a ₱6,900 cashout and comes with fewer inclusions and freebies.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 2400 Pixels), 405 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 9611 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+12+5+5 MP) with LED Flash
- 32 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- ₱ 16,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬