The OPPO A9 2020 smartphone achieved a whooping ₱100,000,000 sales record in the first 2 hours of its official availability in the Philippines on September 28, 2019.
It has also been one of the most popular smartphones on Pinoy Techno Guide this month. This is undoubtedly the result of having good features and an impressive marketing campaign by OPPO Philippines tapping vlogger/actress Alex Gonzaga.
It has a 6.5-inch display, quad cameras, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, 8GB RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, and 5,000mAh battery. The quad cameras are composed of a 48 Megapixel main camera, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2 Megapixel black & white camera, and 2 Megapixel depth camera. Meanwhile, its selfie camera is 16 Megapixels and resides on a waterdrop notch.
The OPPO A9 2020 comes in two colors – Space Purple and Marine Green. It’s now available in OPPO stores, authorized retailers, and online shops for an official price of ₱15,990.00.
UP NEXT: OPPO A9 2020 Full Review!
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+8+2+2 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging
- ₱ 15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱13,990.00 - Price drop on November 29, 2019 (excluding Vanilla Mint)
Show Comments 💬