OPPO Philippines is celebrating its 5th anniversary here in the Philippines. As a way of giving thanks to its loyal customers, the brand is dropping the official price of the OPPO A7 smartphone starting on May 22, 2019.
The OPPO A7 with 3GB of RAM now costs ₱9,990 from its original price of ₱10,990. Meanwhile, the OPPO A7 with 4GB of RAM gets a ₱3,000 price drop and now retails for ₱10,990 from its original price of ₱13,990.
I have already used and reviewed the OPPO A7 and found it to have a modern design and long-lasting battery. It can also take decent pictures using its dual rear cameras and 16 Megapixel selfie camera. Here are several sample pictures from the OPPO A7.
My biggest issue with the device its price tag. Now that it already had a massive price drop, OPPO Philippines has made it more enticing.
UP NEXT: OPPO A7 Full Review!
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4230mAh Battery
- 5V/2A Charging
- 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm @ 168 g
- ₱13,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱9,990.00 - Price drop on May 2019
Show Comments 💬