The OPPO A7 is equipped with a dual rear camera setup composed of a 13 Megapixel main rear camera and a 2 Megapixel depth sensor. It also has a 16 Megapixel selfie camera on the front.
Here are some of the pictures I took using the OPPO A7. It includes some general photography subjects, selfies and night shots.
Let’s start with this one. Brightness is good, colors are vibrant and dynamic range is decent. The OPPO A7 can produce great pictures with good lighting.
This one is more challenging than the previous scene but the OPPO A7 still managed to show decent dynamic range albeit with a bit of over exposed sky.
Close up with some fruits and the OPPO A7 shows more natural colors.
This was shot through a hotel glass window. Sharpness is great but some details are lost in the shadows.
The OPPO A7 doesn’t have great night photography capabilities.
The OPPO A7’s AI Beauty feature for selfies can be a bit too much.
Setting the Beautification feature’s strength to 1 instead of choosing AI results in more natural results.
However, the best results are produced by the OPPO A7’s selfie camera when the Beauty feature is turned off.
Click here for my full review of the OPPO A7 smartphone.
UP NEXT: OPPO A7 Full Review!
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4230mAh Battery
- 5V/2A Charging
- 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm @ 168 g
- ₱13,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱9,990.00 - Price drop on May 2019