The successor to the very popular OPPO A3s smartphone is now official in the country – the new OPPO A5s!
It has the same features loved by A3s users with several improvements including a smaller waterdrop notch, faster processor and more RAM. The best part is the unchanged price tag.
OPPO A5s Features
The OPPO A5s has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch, 13+2 Megapixel dual rear cameras and 8 Megapixel AI-enhanced selfie camera.
It uses the MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) chipset with a 2.3GHz octa-core CPU, 3GB of RAM and ColorOS 5.2.1 software. There’s also 4G LTE connectivity, fingerprint unlock and 4230mAh battery.
Price and Availability
The official price of the OPPO A5s smartphone in the Philippines is ₱6,990.00. Official availability in stores and online shops starts on May 3, 2019.
It comes in two color options – black and red.
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- 4230mAh Battery
- 5V/2A Charging
- 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2 mm @ 170 g
- ₱6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱5,990.00 - Price drop on February 28, 2020
Show Comments 💬