The Realme C1 smartphone just got a bit better with a new software update to ColorOS 5.2.1. This can now be downloaded through the phone’s Software Update tab in the settings.
It not only improves the phone’s set of features but also proves that Realme is serious when it comes to the long term support for their products.
What’s new with ColorOS 5.2.1 for Realme C1?
The ColorOS 5.2.1 software update for the Realme C1 introduces some new features and adds fixes. Here’s the full changelog:
- Single swipe notification dismiss
- Headset icon in the status bar
- Smart Bar for faster multitasking
- Improved fluency of the touchscreen
- Added reboot function
- Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode and Device Manager on
It also launches the Google Assistant faster and upgrades the Android security patch level of the device to the December 5, 2018 release.
Two ways to update the Realme C1:
There are two ways to update the Realme C1 smartphone to ColorOS 5.2.1. First is to simply go to the Settings then scroll down to Software Updates. If the software update is already detected, the process should be effortless.
Otherwise, you’ll have to download the firmware from Realme’s website then flash it to your device. Go to Realme’s software update page then download the software update for the Realme C1. Click on the How to update link to get the instructions.
UP NEXT: Realme C1 Full Review!
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4230mAh Battery
- 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm @ 168 g
- ₱5,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬