If you’ve been anxiously waiting for the OPPO F9 to be more affordable, this is the perfect time as OPPO Philippines announces a ₱2,000.00 price drop for the device.
According to the company’s VP for Channel Sales Zen Han, this is their way of “thanking Filipino customers for a phenomenal 2018 and to celebrate the Chinese New Year.” The OPPO F9 has been one of the most sought-after smartphones in the Philippines in 2018 especially among millennials.
How to Avail of the OPPO F9 Price Drop?
To avail of the ₱2,000.00 OPPO F9 price drop, customers simply have to go to the nearest OPPO concept store or retailer and choose the sunrise red, twilight blue or starry purple color variant of the device.
Instead of the ₱17,000.00 original price, all three colors of the OPPO F9 will have an official price of ₱15,990.00 starting on January 25, 2019.
Meanwhile, the new OPPO F9 jade green color still has the phone’s original price tag.
Best Features of the OPPO F9:
I’ve already used and reviewed the OPPO F9 smartphone and concluded that it has a stunning design, good gaming performance, impressive cameras, and a long-lasting battery.
You can read my full review of the OPPO F9 smartphone here.
Some of its special features that I love are the natural-looking AI Beautification for selfies, fast charging using VOOC Flash Charge (more about VOOC Flash Charge of OPPO F9 here) and decent video stabilization.
UP NEXT: OPPO F9 Full Review!
- 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Mediatek Helio P60 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 16 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- VOOC Flash Charge (5V/4A)
- 156.7 x 74.0 x 7.99 mm @ 169 g
- ₱17,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱15,990.00 - Price drop on January 25, 2019