After such a long wait, the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Android Oreo software update is now available.
The company promised the update upon launching the smartphone back in 2017. One of the reasons that it took so long is the fact that the device runs on a customized skin on top of Android called CherryOS.
How to Update Cherry Mobile Flare S6 to Android Oreo?
Sadly, upgrading the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 to Android Oreo isn’t so simple.
It has to be brought to a Cherry Mobile service center and have the company’s technicians perform the update. The phone should have at least 70% battery charge and files or photos have to be backed up.
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6737 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 13.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2600mAh Battery
- 0-100% in 2 hours
- ₱ 3,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬