Vivo has officially launched the Vivo V11 smartphone in the Philippines with an official price of ₱19,999.00.
The pre-order period starts immediately after the launch event on September 11, 2018 while the release date is on September 21, 2018. Freebies for those who will pre-order the device include a Bluetooth speaker, 10000mAh powerbank, Bluetooth earpiece, and selfie stick.
What’s new in the Vivo V11?
The most notable feature of the Vivo V11 is its in-display fingerprint sensor. That means the phone can be securely unlocked by placing a finger on the screen itself.
Speaking of the screen, the Vivo V11 uses a Super AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and ‘HALO’ notch. That’s what the company calls the tiny cutout on the top of the screen that makes room for the front camera.
It also has a dual rear camera system composed of a 12 Megapixel main rear camera and 5 Megapixel secondary rear camera. Meanwhile, there’s a 25 Megapixel selfie camera on the front.
A 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset powers the Vivo V11 with 6GB of RAM, Funtouch OS version 4.5 and a 3400mAh that supports fast charging.
- 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 12 + 5 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3400mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (9V/2A)
- 157.9 x 75 x 7.9 mm @ 156 g
- ₱19,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱16,999.00 - Price drop on July 2019
Show Comments 💬