It’s an Android One smartphone which means software updates are guaranteed for two years. It also boasts a ‘premium design’ with diamond-cut aluminum sides.
Nokia 3.1 Features
The Nokia 3.1 has a 5.2-inch HD+ display with tall 18:9 aspect ratio, a 13 Megapixel camera at the back and an 8 Megapixel selfie camera on the front.
It runs on a MediaTek MT6750 chipset with a 1.5GHz octa core CPU, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage space. There’s 4G LTE connectivity and NFC support too.
A 2990mAh battery powers the device.
Nokia 3.1 Price and Availability
The official price of the Nokia 3.1 smartphone is ₱9,990.00. It comes in black color with chrome sides.
Availablity starts on August 29, 2018.
- 5.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1440 Pixels), 310 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2990mAh Battery
- ₱9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines