The Samsung Galaxy J6 smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines with a ₱13,990.00 price tag.
It has a 5.6-inch Super AMOLED display with a tall 18.5:9 aspect ratio and promises immersive viewing, smooth gaming performance as well as high quality audio.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Features
The Samsung Galaxy J6 runs on a 1.6GHz octa core processor with 3GB of RAM and Android Oreo operating system.
It’s equipped with a 13 Megapixel rear camera and an 8 Megapixel front camera. Both are paired with an LED flash with variable brightness.
Storage is at 32GB with a microSD card slot. Connectivity options include 4G LTE and Wi-Fi while security is handled by either Face Recognition or fingerprint identification. A 3000mAh battery powers the device.
- 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display (720 x 1480 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 7870 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera with Soft LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2 mm @ 154 g
- ₱13,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines