It features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a traditional 16:9 aspect ratio while being powered by a 1.4GHz quad core processor, 2GB of RAM and Android Oreo operating system.
Variable LED Flash Brightness
The Samsung Galaxy J4 is equipped with a 13 Megapixel rear camera with a fairly wide f/1.9 aperture and a 5 Megapixel front camera.
Both cameras are paired with an LED flash. The front LED flash supports three levels of brightness to compensate for amount of light in the surroundings while keeping it comfortable to the eyes when taking selfies.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Storage, Connectivity and Battery
The Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with 32GB of built-in storage as well as a microSD card slot for up to 256GB memory cards while its connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB OTG.
A removable 3000mAh battery powers the device.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J4 comes free at Globe’s Plan 999 that includes 4GB of data, unlimited calls, and unlimited texts for ₱999.00 per month for 24 months along with some freebies.
Meanwhile, an online shop has listed the device for pre-order with a ₱9,990.00 price tag.
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 267 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 7570 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera with Soft LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- 151.7 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm @ 175 g
- ₱9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬