As a follow-up to the MyPhone myX1, the Filipino smartphone brand teases another smartphone with an 18:9 display – the MyPhone myX8.
It’s powered by a MediaTek MT6739 chipset which means it has a 1.25GHz quad core CPU and 4G LTE connectivity. A front LED flash is also visible in the teaser image above.
There’s not much information about the device other than these. We’ll post an update and publish its specs sheet once available.
Update 1: The MyPhone myX8 has a 4000mAh battery.
Update 2: The specs of the MyPhone myX8 is now available while its official price is ₱4,999.00.
- 5.45-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1440 Pixels), 295 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- MediaTek MT6739 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4000mAh Battery
- ₱4,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines