As a follow-up to the MyPhone myX1, the Filipino smartphone brand teases another smartphone with an 18:9 display – the MyPhone myX8.
It’s powered by a MediaTek MT6739 chipset which means it has a 1.25GHz quad core CPU and 4G LTE connectivity. A front LED flash is also visible in the teaser image above.
There’s not much information about the device other than these. We’ll post an update and publish its specs sheet once available.
Update 1: The MyPhone myX8 has a 4000mAh battery.
Update 2: The specs of the MyPhone myX8 is now available while its official price is ₱4,999.00.
- 5.45 Inch HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- MediaTek MT6739 Chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4000mAh Battery
- ₱4,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines