The new chip promises better performance while consuming less power. It’ll be interesting if it proves capable of handling resource intensive games.
Notched Display & Dual Cameras
The Vivo Y85 also features a 6.22-inch display with a notch, rounded corners and a 19:9 aspect ratio making it taller than traditional smartphones.
It’s equipped with a dual rear camera system composed of a 13 Megapixel main image sensor and a 2 Megapixel secondary image sensor for producing bokeh effects. Meanwhile, an 8 Megapixel front camera handles selfies.
Battery, Security and Connectivity
The Vivo Y85 is powered by a 3260mAh battery. Unlocking methods include a fingerprint sensor on its back, face recognition using its front camera and the usual pin, password and pattern.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Mediatek Helio P22 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3260mAh Battery
- 154.8 x 75 x 7.9 mm @ 139 g
- ₱13,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱11,999.00 - Price drop on August 14, 2018