Smart is offering the two devices under its new GigaX Plan 1499. The plan includes 5GB of mobile data monthly, 10GB of video streaming, unlimited texts and one hour of all network calls.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Features
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ keeps the glass and metal design of the Galaxy S8 but with its fingerprint sensor properly placed below the rear camera.
It has better cameras with dual aperture modes and supports AR emojis. The Galaxy S9+ even has dual rear cameras.
Performance and connectivity have been improved too. Both run on the same octa core processor with 4GB and 6GB of RAM respectively. The battery capacity hasn’t changed though.
Aside from the ₱1,499.00 of monthly fee for the plan, an additional ₱1,000.00 is also required for the Samsung Galaxy S9. That means a total of ₱2,499.00 per month for 24 months.
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ with 64GB storage has a monthly cashout of ₱1,300.00 while the 128GB variant costs ₱1,400.00 per month.
- 5.8-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1440 x 2960 Pixels), 570 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Exynos 9810 Octa Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging
- ₱ 45,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines