If you’re impressed by the new features of the Samsung Galaxy S9+, the price tag for its most affordable variant is ₱52,990.00.
That’s the one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage. More storage costs more at ₱55,990.00 and ₱60,990.00 for the 128GB and 256GB variants respectively.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Availability in PH
The worldwide release date of the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and S9 is on March 16, 2018. Thankfully, that includes here in the Philippines so you don’t have to wait for long.
Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 27 until March 6. This will entitle customers with either an AKG Bluetooth speaker, wireless charger or ₱3,500 discount in any other accessory.
Discounts and perks are still available for customers who don’t pre-order but buy the device from March 16 to March 18.
- 6.2-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Display (1440 x 2960 Pixels), 529 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Exynos 9810 Octa Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 12 + 12 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 157.7 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm @ 189 g
- ₱52,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines