The budget smartphone Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) is now available in the Philippines with an official price of ₱7,490.00.
It’s advertised with a tagline “See Life in Full Color” since it uses Super AMOLED technology and scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 4 for its screen. However, it’s just a 5-inch panel with regular aspect ratio.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Features
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) runs on a 1.4GHz quad core Snapdragon 425 processor with 1.5GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity and Android 7.1 Nougat as the operating system.
It’s equipped with an 8 Megapixel camera at the back and a 5 Megapixel selfie camera on the front. Both are paired with a dedicated LED flash to aid in low light photography.
A 2600mAh battery powers the device.
- 5.0-inch qHD Super AMOLED Display (540 x 960 Pixels), 220 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- 8 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2600mAh Battery
- ₱ 7,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines