Philippine smartphone brand MyPhone is finally joining the 18:9 display trend with the rumored MyPhone MyX1.
The company has already teased the device but more information including the specs and price were revealed by a tipster to YugaTech. It’s apparently an entry level smartphone with a ₱2,999.00 price tag.
MyPhone MyX1 Features
The MyPhone MyX1 is said to have a 4.95 inch FWVGA+ display. It’s smaller but with the same resolution but as the Cloudfone Thrill Boost 3.
It’s reportedly powered by a 1.2GHz quad core Spreadtrum processor with 1GB of RAM, Android Nougat operating system, 2150mAh battery and 8GB of internal storage.
It should support 3G networks and USB OTG for connectivity.
MyPhone is set to unveil the MyPhone MyX1 on March 3, 2018.
- 4.95-inch FWVGA+ IPS LCD Display (480 x 960 Pixels), 217 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Spreadtrum SC7731 Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32 via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2150mAh Battery
- ₱ 2,799.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬