Owners of the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro in the Philippines can now upgrade their smartphone to Android Nougat.
The update brings new software features to the device, better UI layout as well as improved security patches. Camera performance and battery life are also said to be improved.
How to Update:
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro can be updated to Android Nougat through its built-in OTA function. Simply go to the Settings, navigate to Software Update then tap on Android Nougat.
It will then download the update and proceed to automatic installation. Make sure your phone has enough charge when making the update.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Features and Price
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is the company’s first smartphone with a whooping 6GB of RAM. It also has an octa core processor, 6-inch FHD Super AMOLED display and 4G LTE connectivity.
It’s equipped with a 16 Megapixel main camera and a similar 16 Megapixel selfie camera. It’s powered by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
It now has an official price of ₱25,990.00. That’s ₱2,000.00 less than its original price when it came out in 2017.
- 6.0-inch FHD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 367 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱ 25,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬