Globe Telecom now offers the Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone under its postpaid plan ThePlan 1999.
It includes a monthly allocation of 6GB open access mobile data, 10GB GoWATCH videos, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, unlimited texts to all networks, free Facebook, Spotify Premium and 6 months of Netflix subscription.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Features
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a 5.9 inch OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 20 + 12 Megapixel dual rear camera and an 8 Megapixel front camera.
It runs on the Kirin 970 chipset with built-in AI processor, 6GB of RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box. There’s also a fingerprint sensor, dual 4G LTE connectivity and Hi-Fi audio.
A 4000mAh battery powers the device with support for Huawei SuperCharge technology.
Aside from the ₱1,999.00 fee for the plan, there’s also a ₱14,400.00 one-time cashout for the device. Plan duration is 24 months.
- 5.9-inch FHD+ OLED Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Huawei Kirin 970 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 20.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Huawei SuperCharge)
- ₱ 38,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬