Apple has finally revealed the official release date of the iPhone X here in the Philippines – that’s December 1, 2017.
High demand and limited supply prevented the tech giant from releasing the tenth anniversary iPhone earlier. Despite this and the high price, people were still seen lining up to Apple Stores in other countries.
iPhone X Features
The iPhone X is the first iPhone to feature a near bezel-less design with an OLED screen. A notch at the top of the display makes it instantly recognizable. It’s where sensors for FaceID are located.
A new chip called A11 Bionic powers the device and it runs on iOS 11 out of the box. This new software introduces Animojis and a gesture-based navigation since there’s no home button.
It also features dual rear cameras with optical image stabilization.
Price and Availability
The official price of the iPhone X in the Philippines hasn’t been revealed yet. However, expect it to be no less than ₱50,000.00!
Gray market resellers already offer the device at a higher price for those who can’t wait. Telcos will offer it officially with a more manageable payment schemes though.
- 5.8-inch FHD OLED Display (1125 x 2436 Pixels), 463 ppi
- iOS11 Operating System
- Apple A11 Bionic Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 12.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Single SIM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- 2716mAh Battery
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging
- ₱ 64,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱58,990.00 - Price drop on September 2018