Some retailers are already accepting pre-orders while Smart and Globe will accept pre-orders starting on November 10. Official prices are yet to be announced though.
iPhone 8 Features
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are the first iPhones to sport a glass back design, wireless charging, A11 Bionic chip and Portrait Lighting.
For the budget constrained, the more affordable iPhone 8 offers a 4.7-inch Retina display and a 12 Megapixel main camera. Meanwhile, the iPhone 8 Plus has a larger 5.5-inch Retina display and dual rear cameras composed of a wide angle and telephoto lens.
Both have a 7 Megapixel selfie camera with Retina flash.
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD Display (750 x 1334 Pixels), 326 ppi
- iOS11 Operating System
- Apple A11 Bionic Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Single SIM
- 64GB/256GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging