It’s a screen with minimal bezels on all four sides, rounded corners and taller than usual 18:9 aspect ratio. This results in a smartphone that flaunts a large screen but can still be used comfortably with one hand.
The LG Q6 is equipped with a 13.0 Megapixel rear camera and 5.0 Megapixel wide angle selfie camera.
Its camera software takes advantage of the fact that you can fit two perfect squares on the screen. It can take a picture while shooting a video then display the photo on half of the screen. There’s even an intuitive way to making photo collages.
Meanwhile, the front camera also functions as a Facial Recognition sensor to unlock the device.
A Snapdragon 435 chipset from Qualcomm powers the LG Q6. It has an octa core CPU with an Adreno 505 graphics processor, 3GB of RAM and Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
There’s 32GB of onboard storage, microSD card slot and a 3000mAh built-in battery that supports Quick Charge 3.0.
Price and Availability
There’s no official price for the LG Q6 in the Philippines yet. Nevertheless, LG assures that it’s more affordable than their premium offerings and falls within the midrange price point.
The company’s local arm is set to launch the device on August 2017.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1620 Pixels), 442 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- ₱12,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines